sábado, 27 de octubre de 2007

Gabriela Barros infartante !



Gabriela Barros
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Eye Color: Green Height: 5'10"
Name one person, other than your parents, who has had the most influence on your life. Why? My older sister because she was my example to follow. I admire her intelligence and values in difficult times.
What is the most interesting or unique thing that has ever happened to you (aside from winning your title) and/or what is the most interesting thing about you? The most interesting thing that happened to me is when I became independent at the age of 19 and went to live by myself in Santiago, Chile.
What is your career ambition and what are you doing or plan to do to accomplish that goal?I want to study international cooking, open a restaurant of light/diet food and ultimately take care of my family's needs. I plan to go to cooking school.
List any interesting or unsual jobs you may have had. I was a reporter for FTV (Fashion TV) and Fox Sports for Argentina and Latin America.
Describe your childhood home and living conditions. Were you raised with a large family with lots of brothers and sisters? I was raised in the Chilean city, Viña del Mar, a beautiful city near the sea. I had a simple childhood. There were 5 of us in my family - me, my two sisters, my father, and my mother. We were brought up with many values, love and a perfect education.
What one word describes you best? Perfectionist.



Blogalaxia Tags , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Technorati Tags , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Meneame.net Meneame
Enchilame.com Enchilame
Fresqui.com Fresqui

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

La primera foto que aparece no es de Gabriela Barros.